On Labor Day weekend we went to the Wisconsin State Cow Chip Chuck. I have been wanting to go for the past couple of years that we have been in Wisconsin. It was really great, it basically is a contest to see who can throw a dried up cow pie the fartherst. They had a great parade, fair kind of thing, art sellings, animals, it was fun for all.
Franklin and Granite are picking out their "Chip" dont they look excited. 
Granite getting ready to throw. He threw for 24 feet.
There is nothing quite like a singing flag. This was the very first part of the parade.
The boys with their "Chip Deflectors" at the parade.
This thing was great, cow chips were falling out of the back of this and people with shovels were going behind scooping it up. It was pretty funny. Notice the boys have on their "Chip Deflectors."
Cute Gail wearing her pink dress petting the pink piglets. They had all sorts of fun farm animals there, ponies, tiny goats, puppies, chicks, ducks, sheep etc. Gail especially liked the farm animals. She decided that she didn't want to throw a cow chip this year.
Franklin chucking it deep. He threw for 33 feet. I like the Cow Chip caught in action at the top of the photo.
1 comment:
I adore that flag of women! So from Pollyanna.
I think I would want a facemask to avoid a cow chip in myu face.
Post a Comment