Thursday, November 6, 2008

Warm Wisconsin Halloween

We had a great Halloween. It was unseasonably warm in Wisconsin. I was able to get off of work at a decent time, and we had a big party at our house with tons of people it was fun. The Trick or Treat time in Wisconsin at least our village, was from 5:00 to 7:00. Gail went around the block once with some friends and thier parents, then after I took her with 6 or 7 other princess from the ward and village, it was way fun. Little Marjorie rode along in the stroller growling and singing as we went. Granite went with his buddies and filled his bucket to the brim, he was complaining how heavy it was. Franklin went on a rampage to get as much candy as possible and took his pillow case, he did make quite a haul, with his friends.


Granite trying on his Yoshi costume. This is a great costume. Last year he wanted to be Yoshi so bad, but there are no Yoshi costumes available. We found this mask on e-bay for $30 bucks only thing we found and he saved his money to get it. Lydia made the white belly and orange spikes and shell that go on his back. I am bummed I didn't get a photo of it from the side. His mask came the day after halloween last year and he didn't get to wear it. He had face paint, but wasn't to excited about that. So he was pretty excited to be Yoshi in full force this year.


Granite and Gail, you can kind of see the side of the yoshi costume.


Gail trying on her Cinderella Princess costume. She was super excited about it. Of course she was extra cute.


Me looking like a Schmow with my little Marjie, she is so cute.


Family night twister. I spun the needle and they played. Little Marjie was getting in on the action and of course Casey didn't want to miss anything either.


Little Marjorie on Halloween. We didn't get her dressed up as anything. It must be that we are old and tired. But she steals the show anyway.


Marjie playing with little Luke our good friend's baby that are in the residency and ward with us. Can you believe she is standing up.


Cute Princesses on Halloween. Gail with one of her best friends.


Me with Little Marj, she is way cute, that shawl is the same shawl that her Mom, were when she was a little babe back in Kaysville, Utah well, maybe they didn't live there yet. Hey cool hat. Go Utes!!!


With our good friend Sam. Sam is a big fan of Casey, so we like to have him over to play with him. Sam is a huge inspiration to me, and is such a giant spirit. He came over for the party. We got a picture last year with him on Halloween and he didn't have any hair. He has tons now. I asked him what the secret was, he said, "You just have to be cool." He has been through a horrendous year and is looking great.


My sweet Casey pumpkin. Turned out pretty good, I think.


The boys pumpkins, Franklin carved the grim reaper on the left kind of flying. And Granite carved the flaming skull on the right. Pretty cool. I realized that I didn't get a picture of Franklin in his costume. He was one of those super scary black guys from Lord of the Rings. Thanks everybody that came over to our house. We had a double feature of Ghostbusters I and II, it was taking me back to the Kaysville, Theatre days. Some good memories there.

No comments: